Home

Saturday, October 2, 2010

chuck e. cheese's

So I'm at Chuck E. Cheese's with Josh and Aiden and I keep wanting to tell people why they need to rethink their lives...so here's what I'm thinking:

Hey kid with the t-shirt that says "go fuck yourself" maybe it wasn't such a good idea to wear that to a place crawling with kids..
Hey lady wearing the exact same thing as your daughter- matching mother-daughter outfits are cute when your daughter is a baby but not so much when your daughter is 13 and you're both wearing booty shorts and a halter top...plus both your shorts and your top are two sizes too small...don't be surprised when your daughter is knocked up next year....
Lady over there- I don't care how small and perky you think your breasts are...they're not...put on a bra please :)

I'm just saying....;)

No comments:

Post a Comment